an introduction

I mean to wrestle several years' worth of unfinished material into shape for release in a numbered, limited edition CD package. The purpose of this blog is to post demos and fragments for feedback, as a means of motivating me to continue the work. Anyone providing comments I find useful will be entitled to a personalised copy of the finished product at cost.

Friday 5 October 2007

a first look at reason

I had read so many rave reviews of Propellerhead's Reason software that I thought I'd give it a go. This was the result of my initial playing about, armed only with a 2-octave keyboard, and it doubled up as a tune made up of several easy-to-play parts I could use to teach someone a little bit about harmony. I liked it enough to want to use it as an introduction to the CD, although it'll need mixing, beefing up and mastering.

orchestral interlude

No comments: