an introduction

I mean to wrestle several years' worth of unfinished material into shape for release in a numbered, limited edition CD package. The purpose of this blog is to post demos and fragments for feedback, as a means of motivating me to continue the work. Anyone providing comments I find useful will be entitled to a personalised copy of the finished product at cost.

Friday 5 October 2007

rickenbackers at dawn

A surfeit of overloaded guitars here, but there's the seed of a song worth developing, I think. The current vocal tune features some entirely gratuitous yodelling, although good taste may intervene. I'll need to get my bass fixed before I can attend to it, though; I tried re-recording it using effects to drop the guitar an octave, with hideous results.

jangly posturing

No comments: